Leppäkosken Energia Oy offers competitively priced electricity contracts in Tampere, Oulu, Espoo – or anywhere in Finland! We provide several contract options: whether you are looking for a market price electricity contract, an open-ended or fixed-term contract, or a contract based on renewable energy, we would be happy to assist you in all your energy needs. With the form below, you can easily order an open-ended YMPÄRISTÖ electricity contract for renewably produced electricity.
Is an open-ended contract not for you? Please contact our customer service for more information on other electricity contract options offered by Leppäkoski. The market-priced Priima electricity contract is a good fit for homes with electric heating, while those looking for a stable price may prefer the TAKUU contract. Our customer service will assist you in all questions regarding contracts; tel. +3583 4503 500.
Energy unit rates
- General metering
- 6,50 cnt / kWh
- Seasonal metering
- 6,95 cnt/ kWh
- 5,80 cnt / kWh (summer, winter Sundays)
- Time-of-day metering
- 6,85 cnt / kWh (daytime)
- 5,40 cnt / kWh (night-time)
- General metering
- Basic charge 2,99 € / month
- Open-ended contract, renewably produced electricity
Product terms – YMPÄRISTÖ
- The price of the YMPÄRISTÖ electricity contract may go up or down with the market prices. Customers will be informed of any changes one month before the change takes effect.
- An open-ended electricity contract may be terminated at two weeks’ (14 days) notice.
- The energy delivered under the electricity contract is produced, whenever possible, at Leppäkoski’s own Kuivaniemi wind park in Ii, near Oulu. Regardless of the volume of wind power production, the renewability of the electricity delivered through the YMPÄRISTÖ contract is always secured with guarantees of origin (GOs).
- The contract entails an e-Service platform, and you need to have a valid email address to use it. We will send a printed confirmation of the contract to your home address, but all other customer communications will primarily be electronic.
- The basic charge in the YMPÄRISTÖ contract is always the same, regardless of the type of invoice.
- Paper invoices are delivered by post to the customer’s home address. An email invoice is sent to the email address provided by the customer in connection with the order, and the customer is responsible for making sure that the address is functional.
- Upon receipt of the first invoice, customers may also conveniently request an electronic invoice from their own online banking service.
- Our energy unit rate is always the same and equally affordable, with all tariffs and methods of metering.
- Leppäkosken Energia Oy reserves the right to check the customer’s credit history in connection with the order and to refrain from confirming the contract.